China to build "three transportation networks" and "two transportation circles" by 2035
Recently, the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China and the State Council issued the "Outline for the Construction of a Strong Country in Transportation" and issued a notice requesting that all regions and departments carefully implement it in accordance with actual conditions. By 2020, we will complete the task of building a well-off society and building a well-off society in an all-round way and the tasks of the 13th Five-Year Plan for the development of a modern comprehensive transportation system, laying a solid foundation for the construction of a strong transportation nation.
The "Outline for the Construction of a Strong Country in Transportation" proposes to strengthen the shortcomings in the western region, promote the upgrading of quality in the northeast, promote the construction of large corridors and hubs in the central region, accelerate the optimization and upgrade of the eastern region, and form a new pattern of coordinated regional transport development. It is clear that by 2035, a transportation power country will be basically established, and a "three transportation networks" and "two transportation circles" will be formed.
Wang Zhiqing, a member of the party group and chief planner of the Ministry of Transport and director of the Comprehensive Planning Department, said that the "three transportation networks" are developed fast networks, mainly composed of high-speed railways, expressways, and civil aviation, with high service quality and fast operation speed; A complete trunk network, mainly composed of ordinary railways, ordinary national highways, waterways, oil and gas pipelines, with high operating efficiency and strong service capabilities; an extensive basic network mainly composed of ordinary provincial highways, rural highways, branch railways, branch railways, general aviation Composition, covering a large space, deep access, and benefit a wide range.
Wang Zhiqing said that the "two transportation circles" refers to the rapid service system built around domestic travel and global express cargo flow. The first is the "National 123 Travel and Transportation Circle", which means one-hour commute in urban areas, two-hour access to urban agglomerations, and three-hour coverage in major cities across the country. The second is the "Global 123 Fast Cargo Flow Circle", which means domestic delivery within 1 day, neighboring countries within 2 days, and major cities around the world within 3 days.
The outline is clear. By 2020, complete the task of building a well-off society in a comprehensively well-off society and the tasks of the "13th Five-Year Plan" modern comprehensive transportation system development plan, laying a solid foundation for the construction of a strong transportation country; by 2035, basically building a strong transportation country; By the middle of this century, we will build a transportation power that is satisfactory to the people, strong in security, and one of the world's foremost.
Wang Zhiqing said that in the next step, the Ministry of Transport will work with all departments to advance the work. Establish a coordinated and coordinated implementation mechanism for the construction of a transportation powerhouse, deepen the reform of transportation investment and financing, strengthen the capacity for sustainable development, deploy a number of major projects and major projects, encourage qualified localities and enterprises to try first in the construction of a transportation powerhouse, and build a transportation powerhouse The evaluation index system ensures a solid and orderly construction of a strong transportation country and a stable and far-reaching road.
全文 The "Compendium of Building a Powerful Country for Transportation" reads as follows:
Building a strong transportation nation is a major strategic decision made by the Party Central Committee with Comrade Xi Jinping at the core, based on national conditions, looking at the overall situation, and facing the future. It is a leading field for building a modern economic system, an important support for the comprehensive establishment of a socialist modern power, and a new era. The general grabber for good traffic work. In order to make overall plans to promote the construction of a strong transportation country, this outline is formulated.
I. General requirements
(1) Guiding ideology. Guided by Xi Jinping's ideology of socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, in-depth implementation of the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China, tightly focusing on the overall layout of the "Five-in-One" and the coordinated advancement of the "Four Comprehensive" strategic layout, and insisting on progress while maintaining stability General tone, adhere to the new development concept, adhere to the promotion of high-quality development, adhere to the supply-side structural reform as the main line, adhere to the people-centered development ideology, firmly grasp the positioning of the "advanced officer" of transportation, moderately advance, and further emancipate the mind and develop Enterprising, promote the development of transportation from the pursuit of speed and scale to more emphasis on quality and efficiency, from the relatively independent development of various modes of transportation to the more focused integration and development, from the traditional factor-driven to the more innovation-driven transformation, build a safe, convenient, An efficient, green, and economical modern integrated transportation system, to create first-class facilities, technology, management, and services, build a transportation power that is satisfactory to the people, secure, and forefront of the world, and build a socialist modern power and realize the great rejuvenation of the Chinese nation. Chinese dream provided Strong support.
(2) Development goals
By 2020, complete the task of building a well-off society and building a well-off society in an all-round way, as well as the tasks of the 13th Five-Year Plan for the development of a modern comprehensive transportation system, laying a solid foundation for the construction of a strong transportation nation.
From 2021 to the middle of this century, we will promote the construction of a transportation powerhouse in two stages.
By 2035, the transportation power will be basically established. The modernized comprehensive transportation system has basically formed, and people's satisfaction has improved significantly, and the country's ability to support modernization has been significantly enhanced. With a developed fast network, a complete trunk network, and an extensive basic network, the coordinated development of urban and rural transportation has reached a new height; 123 Travel Circle (1 hour commute in metropolitan areas, 2 hours access to urban agglomerations, 3 hours coverage in major cities across the country) and "Global 123 Express Cargo Circle" (1 day domestic delivery, 2 day delivery to neighboring countries, major global (3 days delivery in the city), convenient and smooth passenger intermodal transportation, efficient and economical multimodal transportation of goods; intelligent, safe, green, and shared transportation development levels have been significantly improved; urban traffic congestion has basically eased; barrier-free travel service systems have been basically improved; transportation technology The innovation system is basically completed, the key transportation equipment is advanced and safe, the talent team is excellent, and the market environment is excellent; the transportation governance system and governance capacity are basically modernized; the international competitiveness and influence of transportation have been significantly improved.
By the middle of this century, we will build a transportation power that is satisfactory to the people, strong in security, and one of the world's leading transportation powers. The scale and quality of infrastructure, technical equipment, scientific and technological innovation capabilities, intelligence and greenness rank among the top in the world, and the level of traffic safety, governance, civilization, international competitiveness and influence reach international advanced levels, and comprehensive services and guarantees socialism Building a modern and powerful country, people enjoy good transportation services.
Complete infrastructure layout and three-dimensional interconnection
(1) Construct a modern high-quality comprehensive three-dimensional transportation network. Based on the national development plan, give play to the guidance and restraint function of the land space plan, coordinate the planning and construction of railways, highways, waterways, civil aviation, pipelines, postal services and other infrastructures, and use a multi-center, network-based approach to improve the multi-level network layout. , Optimize the allocation of stock resources, expand high-quality incremental supply, realize three-dimensional interconnection, and enhance system flexibility. We will strengthen the shortcomings in the western region, promote the upgrading and upgrading of the northeast region, promote the construction of major corridors and hubs in the central region, accelerate the optimization and upgrading of the eastern region, and form a new pattern of coordinated regional transport development.
二 (2) Construct a convenient and smooth urban (group) transportation network. Construct an integrated transportation network for urban agglomerations, promote the integrated development of trunk railways, inter-city railways, municipal (suburban) railways, and urban rail transit, improve the expressway network of urban agglomerations, and strengthen the connection between highways and urban roads. Respect the laws of urban development, promote the integrity, systematicness, and growth of the city, make overall arrangements for urban functions and land use, and scientifically formulate and implement plans for comprehensive urban transportation systems. Promote the construction of urban public transport facilities, strengthen the connection between urban rail transit and other modes of transport, improve the urban road network of expressways, major and minor roads, branch roads, and a reasonable structure, establish microcirculation of access roads, improve road accessibility, and improve the city Pedestrian and non-motorized transportation systems improve the quality of walking and cycling and improve barrier-free facilities. Scientifically plan and construct urban parking facilities, and strengthen the construction of facilities such as charging, hydrogenation, gas filling and bus stations. Comprehensively improve the intelligence level of urban transportation infrastructure.
(3) Form a wide-ranging rural transport infrastructure network. Promote the construction of the "Four Good Rural Roads" in an all-round way, speed up the implementation of the hardened roads of the Tongcun Group, and establish a standardized and sustainable management and protection mechanism. Promote the organic integration of transportation construction with the development of resources and industrial development in rural areas, and strengthen the construction of transportation in advantageous agricultural product areas and tourist resource-rich areas. Vigorously promote the development of transportation in old revolutionary areas, ethnic areas, border areas, poverty-stricken areas, and forest areas in reclamation areas, and facilitate poverty alleviation and poverty reduction with convenient transportation. Transportation construction projects in deeply impoverished areas should be tilted toward villages and households. Promote the development of railways in areas with abundant resources and relatively densely populated poverty areas, advance the construction of general airports with tourism, agricultural operations, emergency rescue and other functions in areas with conditions, and strengthen infrastructure construction such as rural postal services.
(4) Construct a multi-level and integrated comprehensive transportation hub system. Relying on world-class urban agglomerations such as the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, the Yangtze River Delta, the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, we will build internationally competitive seaport hubs, aviation hubs, and postal express core hubs, build a number of national and regional transportation hubs, and promote comprehensive The integrated planning and construction of transportation hubs will improve the level of transfers and transhipments, and improve the collection and distribution system. Vigorously develop the hub economy.
. Advanced and applicable transportation equipment, complete and controllable
(I) Strengthen the research and development of new-type vehicles. Major breakthroughs have been achieved in 30,000-ton heavy-duty trains and 250 km / h high-speed wheel-rail freight trains. Strengthen the research and development of intelligent connected cars (smart cars, autonomous driving, vehicle-road collaboration) to form an independent and controllable complete industrial chain. Strengthen the capacity of independent design and construction of large and medium-sized cruise ships, large-scale LNG ships, polar sailing ships, intelligent ships, and new energy ships. Improve the product lineage of civil aircraft, and have made significant progress in large civil aircraft, heavy helicopters, general aircraft, etc.
(2) Strengthen the research and development of special equipment. Promote the research and development of construction machinery and equipment such as tunnel engineering and full-span hoisting installation equipment. Research and development of new types of equipment such as underwater robots, deep diving equipment, large oil spill recovery vessels, large deep and deep sea multi-purpose rescue vessels.
(3) Promote equipment technology upgrade. Promote new energy, clean energy, intelligent, digital, lightweight, environmentally friendly transportation equipment and complete technical equipment. New equipment such as intelligent high-speed rail, intelligent roads, intelligent shipping, automated terminals, digital pipeline networks, intelligent storage and sorting systems are widely used to develop a new generation of intelligent traffic management systems. Improve the technological level of domestic aircraft and engines, and strengthen the research and development of civil aircraft and engines, and the construction of an airworthiness certification system. Promote the application of intelligent detection and monitoring and operation and maintenance technologies for transportation equipment. Accelerate the elimination of backward technology and high-consumption and inefficient transportation equipment.
Convenient, comfortable, cost-effective transportation services
(I) Promote rapid and convenient travel services. Construct high-capacity, high-efficiency inter-regional rapid passenger services with high-speed rail and aviation as the main body, and enhance the passenger transport capacity of the main corridors. Improve the aviation service network, gradually encrypt the construction of the airport network, vigorously develop regional aviation, promote the effective convergence of trunk and support, and improve the capacity and quality of aviation services. Improve the level of rail transit commuting in urban agglomerations, promote the operation mode of intercity road passenger transport, and build a passenger intermodal transportation system. Strengthen the comprehensive management of urban traffic congestion, give priority to the development of urban public transportation, encourage and guide green bus travel, and rationally guide individual motorized travel. Promote the integration of urban and rural passenger transport services, improve the level of equalization of public services, and ensure that urban and rural residents have a good ride.
(2) Create a green and efficient modern logistics system. Optimize the transportation structure, speed up the construction of "transit-to-transit" key projects such as port collection and distribution railways, logistics parks, and special railways for large industrial and mining enterprises, and promote the orderly transfer of bulk cargoes and long-distance cargo transport to railways and water transport. Promote the development of intermodal transportation such as hot metal, public railway, public water, air and land, promote cross-modal rapid reloading and transfer of standardized facilities and equipment, and form unified multimodal transportation standards and rules. Give full play to the "door to door" advantage of road freight. Improve the aviation logistics network and increase the efficiency of air cargo. Promote the development of specialized logistics such as e-commerce logistics, cold chain logistics, large-scale transportation, and dangerous goods logistics, promote the organic connection between intercity trunk transportation and urban end-of-city distribution, and encourage the development of intensive distribution models. Comprehensively utilize multiple resources to improve the rural distribution network and promote two-way circulation between urban and rural areas. Implement tax and fee reduction policies, optimize the logistics organization model, improve logistics efficiency, and reduce logistics costs.
(3) Accelerate the development of new business models and new models. Deepen the integrated development of transportation and tourism, promote the development of tourist trains, tourist scenic roads, tourist fairways, self-driving caravan camps, yacht tourism, low-altitude flight tourism, etc., and improve the tourist service functions of transportation facilities such as passenger hubs and highway service areas. Vigorously develop shared transportation, build a service system based on mobile smart terminal technology, and realize travel as a service. Develop "Internet +" efficient logistics and innovate smart logistics operation models. Cultivate a dynamic general aviation and municipal (suburban) railway market, improve the government's purchase service policy, and steadily expand the market scale of short-distance transportation, public service, and aviation consumption. Establish a global delivery service system to promote the upgrading of universal postal services. Accelerate the expansion of capacity and efficiency of express delivery and digital transformation, strengthen new business models such as supply chain services, cold chain express delivery, and instant direct delivery, and promote the construction of intelligent revenue and investment terminals and terminal public service platforms. Actively develop unmanned aerial vehicle (vehicle) logistics delivery and urban underground logistics distribution.
V. Technological innovation is energetic and intelligently leading
(I) Strengthening research and development of cutting-edge key technologies. Aim at the frontiers of world science and technology such as next-generation information technology, artificial intelligence, intelligent manufacturing, new materials, and new energy, and strengthen research on forward-looking and disruptive technologies that may trigger changes in the transportation industry. Strengthen the research and development of power transmission systems for automobiles, civil aircraft, ships and other equipment, and break through key technologies for high-efficiency, high-thrust / high-power engine equipment. Strengthen the research and development of coordinated operation and service technologies for regional integrated transportation networks, coordinated management and control technologies for integrated urban transportation, and safety management and emergency search and rescue technologies for inland navigation based on ship-shore collaboration. Reasonable arrangements were made for research and development of technical reserves for 600 km / h high-speed magnetic levitation systems, 400 km / h high-speed wheel-rail (including variable gauge) passenger train systems, and low-vacuum tube (tunnel) high-speed trains.
(2) Vigorously develop smart transportation. Promote the deep integration of new technologies such as big data, the Internet, artificial intelligence, blockchain, and supercomputing with the transportation industry. Promote the development of data resources to enable transportation, accelerate the integration and development of transportation infrastructure networks, transportation service networks, energy networks and information networks, and build ubiquitous advanced transportation information infrastructure. Establish a comprehensive transportation big data center system, and deepen the development of transportation public services and e-government. Promote the application of Beidou satellite navigation system.
(3) Improve the scientific and technological innovation mechanism. Establish a technology innovation mechanism with enterprises as the mainstay and a deep integration of production, teaching and research, encourage various types of innovation entities in the transportation industry to establish innovation alliances, and establish key core technology tackling mechanisms. Construct a number of internationally influential innovation platforms such as laboratories, test bases, and technological innovation centers, increase the openness and sharing of resources, and optimize the investment mechanism for scientific research. Establish a standard system suitable for high-quality development of transportation, and strengthen the effective supply of standards in key areas.
26. Complete and reliable safety guarantee, fast response
(1) Improve the level of intrinsic safety. Improve the technical standards and specifications of transportation infrastructure safety, continue to increase investment in infrastructure safety protection, and improve the safety protection capabilities of key infrastructure. Establish a modern project construction quality management system, and promote quality construction and fine management. Strengthen the maintenance of transportation infrastructure, strengthen the monitoring and detection of infrastructure operations, improve the level of professionalization and informationization of maintenance, and enhance the durability and reliability of facilities. Strengthen the quality management of transportation vehicles to ensure the safety of transportation equipment.
(2) Improve the traffic safety production system. We will improve the governance system in accordance with the law and the regulations and standards for traffic safety production. Improve the safety responsibility system, strengthen the corporate responsibility, and clarify the department's supervision responsibility. Improve the prevention and control system, effectively prevent and control systemic risks, and establish transportation